Become part of our team.
Your career at t4t
Our world is changing at a rapid pace. At t4t, we want to help make change as fluid as possible. Our interdisciplinary teams develop approaches that help companies understand IT systems of the future and apply them in their daily work. We have specialized in individual SAP trainings.
We are always looking for talented people who want to advance their careers and have the desire to join us on this journey.
We offer our employees a professional home where they can be themselves. Our culture is built on respect, courtesy and fairness, as well as equal opportunities for all. We believe that a diverse mix of people, viewpoints, talents and experiences make us successful as a team. With us, every voice counts. Our focus is on creating a safe work environment that not only caters to the individual needs of our employees, but also enables them to develop their unique strengths. In doing so, we invest in our employees to support them in their personal as well as professional development.
How do we work?
At t4t, we work completely remotely. Nevertheless, we are one team.
- Networked, through regular team meetings and team events
- Flexible, whether remotely from the home office or on-site at the customer's premises
- Transparent, through constant exchange on all processes and events
- Independent, as everyone is responsible for organizing their own daily work routine
- Open, as there is always a sympathetic ear to be found for questions/problems/help
Who all can apply with us?
- SAP trainer for all SAP modules
- Career changers who already have experience as SAP consultants or SAP application administrators
- Career changers who already have experience as SAP users or SAP key users
- SAP consultants looking for a new challenge in a permanent position
- SAP consultants who would like to work with us as freelancers
- Trainers from related IT topics
- SAP consultants who want to take a new perspective on SAP
- Project manager with SAP experience
At t4t, we are open to any applicant regardless of gender, origin, nationality, faith, disability, sexual orientation or age.
How does the application process work?
If there are no vacancies advertised, we look forward to receiving any unsolicited application. You do not need an elaborate cover letter or letter of motivation - apply quickly and easily with your resume, your website or your business profile on XING/LinkedIn.
As we know that time is an important factor for our applicants, we try to give a quick feedback. Confirmation of receipt is sent within 24 hours. A feedback after reviewing the received documents will be given within two weeks. If the documents have aroused our interest, we will invite you to a 30-minute telephone or team meeting with one of our managing directors.
If the interview is positive on both sides, ideally two more in-depth virtual interviews with different t4t interview partners will follow.
We will then decide together whether you are a good fit for us and get back to you with feedback. This may vary in time depending on the situation and order situation, but we will make every effort to keep you informed accordingly in the event of a longer delay.
You would like to apply for a job with us? Then don't hesitate any longer and send us a message with the most important information about yourself to email@example.com!
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
*For better readability, only the masculine form of speech is used in the text. The text applies to all genders, taking into account the AGG.